Sunday 6 May 2012

Peplums.

Hiya guys, I'm actually ashamed that I haven't blogged in ages but life's been hectic atm & I don't have time for anything - not even sleep literally lol. Anyway enough of my excuses, let's talk fashion :D.

Who would have thought it eh ?! A 90's revival of Peplums. They have surfaced as on the top Spring 2012 trends. Every high street store, on every red carpet & in every magazine you'll see the current trend of peplums. This silloutte hugging must have can instantly making your waist look inches smaller. Hearing Peplums & you probably almost instantly think dresses, well you're wrong peplums are available in skirts, tops, jackets as well as dresses. This makes the trend accessible to everyone of all ages & body types. It does not get any better than that.  

6a013485a5aa0d970c01630284511c970d-800wi





The thing I love most about this trend is the fact that not all peplums are the same, there are various styles that appeal to different people. 

I for one love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment