Friday 25 November 2011

versace by h&m



As most of you may know by now Versace now has a collection exlusively available at H&M. Offering a designer brand in a high street store at affordable prices... pure genius I must say. Before actually looking at the collection myself I heard a mixture of reviews e.g. "it's all tacky"  "its amazing". As I've been so busy with college amongst other things I haven't had a chance to have a proper look at the collection, so I wasn't really sure what to expect. But I must say I am impressed, some of the things I would not personally wear but were really amazing. 

H&M has just released its fall 2011 designer collaboration  with ersace, the iconic Italian fashion house founded in 1978 by Gianni Versace and now helmed by Donatella Versace.  The collection  includes ranges for women and men. According to the press release, the collection is inspired by the brand’s heritage, which means it is teeming with leather, print, color and “exuberance” and will be “perfect for the party season.”


I love this bag, will go with almost any thing and everything ! Costs £69.99 which I see as a definate bargin, considering that it is Versace and is 100% leather .It also comes in patent pink, but I personally think that the pink looks quite tacky (but everyones different). I love the bold/chuncky embelishments on the bag, make the bag a statement piece to any outfit.

The Pelle Borchie collection is my favourite !! Love the detailing of each of the garments, yet they all contained an aspect of simplicity to them all. I am a huge fan of studs and especially on black so I was instantly attracted to this collection.  
Donatella definately recieves a thumps up from me  !

xoxo
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment