Sunday 4 December 2011

casual with a splash of dressiness

This is just an outfit I created & thought I would share it with you lot. I chose mustard, yellow & tan/orange as my colours for the outfit as these colours can be worn in any season.

Boob Tube - £3Primark
Wedges - £1! Primark (Originally £12 I think but were reduced)
Mid Length Skirt - £5 
Blazer - Asos £10 I think can't actually remember
Feather Earrings - £3 Primark
Bangels and Bracelets - Can't remember sorry.

A lot of people refuse to shop in Primark due to the ethical issues associated with the brand Primark. However, most stores on the high street have some underlying ethical issues (mainly the use of sweatshops) so if we decided to boycott every store with ethical issues we would have nowhere to shop. The poor visual merchandising within Primark stores does get to me a bit, because that is the way that customers will be drawn into the store. I must say an outfit for under £25, & it definately would not look that price on !


I personally love this outfit, so it recieves a thumbs up from me :)

xoxo
Grace




2 comments:

  1. wow, looks gorgeous! I'd love to see you wearing that look! I'm sure it would look perfect!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I love the yellow shoes! I want them!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete