Sunday 29 January 2012

You Are Not Ugly Society Is.

Hi guys, I feel so ashamed of the society we live in. Studying Communication & Culture -or as I like to call it Comms has opened my eyes a lot to understanding the society of today. People are more obsessed with their false needs than the important things in life such as; happiness, peace, freedom etc. Don't get me wrong I love shopping, I mean doesn't. But Western society has encouraged us to be nothing more than consumers who care about nothing than displaying our so called 'wealth' through the things we wear & own. I wonder what it would be like to live in a Communist Society where people help each other and not every individual is out for their own gain. I doubt I'd be able to adapt, being so used to Western Culture sharing is not something that comes easily to the population as a whole. Greed is what we are used to. The world we live in now is such a viscous cycle - we the proletariat are nothing more than a means of making profit for the bourgeoise. And as a result the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

We're in need of a revolution !!! (If only it was that simple eh)

xoxo 
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment