Monday 30 January 2012

Make-up is the devil...



So recently I was sitting on twitter & on my blackberry and saw a picture of the famous makeup guru Jennie Jenkins floating about, with vicious captions such as "make up is the devil, inspection is real" bla bla bla.

So this is the picture : 


Okay before I start I just wanna say I do wear makeup.  I do not see absolutely nothing wrong with girls wearing makeup, it is a choice each and every female has. Let me start with a brief introduction into who exactly Jennie Jenkins is. Jennie Jenkins is the person behind the the youtube channel  'Beautybyjj' which a lot of girls & I personally watch. She's an average girl who one day decided to start doing videos sharing her hair and makeup tips to other girls out there. She does not pretend to be anything she's not - well I do not think she does.  Most of her makeup tutorials start with her wearing NO makeup so she's showing exactly how she looks without it and how she does with it.

The reason why girls tend to wear makeup is to give them more confidence and to smooth out any blemishes, I know I do. If I had natural beauty I would not wear any make up at all, I don't think most girls would but sadly not every girls feel they have natural beauty so they use make up to enhance the beauty they do have.

I find it sad that people feel the need to be so spiteful and vindictive against a person. No-ones perfect and why play on someone's insecurities and make them feel worse. On that note I'll leave you with a little message to remember:

Everyones beautiful in different ways, but unfortunately in the society that we live in today people value outer beauty more than they do inner beauty.


xoxo
Grace


3 comments:

  1. you look so beautiul even without make up!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats not me aha, read the post & you'll understand ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow that is a difference
    fafafoomfarah.blogspot.com/ xo

    ReplyDelete