Saturday 24 March 2012

KW by Kanye West at Paris FW - Round 2.

Remember a couple months ago Kanye West launched his clothing like KW by Kanye West & it was well... basically a diaster, well he's come back again STRONGER ! I must say I think that criticism helped him a hell of a lot. Comparing this W/A collection with the previous collection and you can instantly see the improvement. However one thing I must say is, the fashion Kanye & the Kanye we all know & have grown to love are two totally different people. I'm still anticapting the moment that Kanye finds his voice in fashion. One thing I'm certain about is that he is not putting 100% Kanye into his clothing line. Perhaps he's worried about the criticism he'll receive if he does - who knows ?! However when he does put in 100% I'm sure the industry experts will be shocked yet pleased at the same time.
Accessories from Kanye West's fall/winter 2012 Paris Fashion Week show.
Kanye the fashion newbie is safe, whereas the usual Kanye is so bold and has the idgaf attitude - am I the only one that wants to see this in his clothing line ?! I'm sure I'm right in saying that the criticism from the previous show knocked his confidence a bit.
But one thing I do love about this collection are the shapes, patterns and textures incorporated.The way in which the pieces have been put together show that a lot more thought has gone into the process.
For me this definitely deserves a thumbs up - well done 'Ye.

No comments:

Post a Comment